1. Photographing someone's wedding is a really personal thing. It's important for us to feel a connection.
2. I bring three cameras. YES, three! I shoot with Nikon D750s and I love them! They're wonderfully constructed full frame cameras that fit in my tiny hands :)
2. When we work together, we're not going to feel rushed. Our time together is focused on real connection and celebration. I value you and your experience.
3. When I post work/share my work I ask myself "does this make me feel something?" I want to feel emotion in everything I do.
4. We're human, sometimes we get hungry and cold! That's the best time to take a pause on camera time.
5. I sometimes make really awkward funny faces when I shoot, I can't help it! When I'm looking through my viewfinder the one side of my face scrunches up. It's me, not you.
that day when I get to be your third wheel
Let's make a date out of your session. That's right, spend the day together, go for breakfast, adopt a rescue puppy, treat yourself! We'll spend time getting to know each other before, after and during your session. This connection part is so important to me because I'm shooting for 40 years from now when you're ready to look back on these moments.
Starting at $350 CAD
Ask Janelle for a custom quote and the scoop on travel details
WEDDINGS & ELOPEMENTS
the first day of your marriage
I focus on connection and celebration, genuinely caring about you and what your day feels like. I assist with everything that I can and take pride in shooting for my couples, not for my portfolio. I can't stress emphasize this enough. I'm there for you to contact throughout your planning process and Together we'll plan an experience that matches your vision, personality and values.
Ask Janelle for a custom quote & the scoop on travel details
How much can we expect to invest in your work?
Engagement packages start at $350 CAD. Ask Janelle for a custom quote.
What's your style?
When do we receive our edited images?
Do you edit? How many images do we receive?
Do you work with a second shooter/photography assistant?
If Olea is not available for your wedding date and you'd still like a second shooter we can add that to your collection and I'll work with other Edmonton area photographers.